понедельник, 19 января 2015 г.

8 Fabulous Full Coverage Drugstore Foundations

8 Fabulous Full Coverage Drugstore Foundations
8 Fabulous Full Coverage Drugstore Foundations

8 Fabulous Full Coverage Drugstore Foundations - these are some of my absolute favorite full coverage foundations, period!

Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation If you’ve been around for 3+ years, you know that this is one of my all-time favorite foundations. I’ve strayed away, but when I come back, I always remember why I love it so much. It’s a thin, liquidy consistency but builds to full coverage and stays put pretty much forever and a day. I cannot say enough good things about it!


Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup This is very similar to the liquid version, but a whipped consistency. I actually feel like this is thicker and gives a more powdery finish. I really like it when I want to have extremely high coverage that is very matte.


Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation This is a gorgeous full coverage foundation. Probably my second favorite of the bunch! It feels more of a natural, creamy formula, and settles very naturally. It can also be worn medium to full coverage and lasts all day. This is great for all skin types.


Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation This is a very thick and creamy foundation that settles into a matte finish. I would definitely recommend this for more oily skin types as it is very mattifying. Best of all, this is the cheapest option of the bunch. Great for the ladies who are on a budget or perhaps a teenager who is new to makeup.


L’Oreal Infallible Pro Matte 24-HR Foundation This is the only foundation on this list that I don’t own, but I had to mention it because I kept reading reviews and seeing a bunch of YouTubers talk about it. My friend Michelle owns the foundation and she told me that it’s creamy, easy to blend, and dries to a super matte finish. She told me that it lasts very long and is great for oily skin.


Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 HR Foundation This foundation is very natural and creamy, but does give great coverage when you build it up and lasts quite a while. Maybe not as long as some of the others, but I really love the finish. This is another inexpensive option, probably better for those with normal skin types or older women.


Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin Foundation This is a gorgeous foundation that I find to be very similar to the Cover Girl foundation I talked about above. It starts out as medium coverage and can build very easily to full coverage. It looks amazing on the skin!


NYX Stay Matte but not Flat Powder Foundation Of course I had to include a powder foundation option! I find this powder to be extremely similar to the MAC Studio Fix powder. When applied with a dense kabuki brush, it gives quite a bit of coverage. I also feel like it stays put pretty well.


And there you have it! A full glam face fo’ cheap.


Shop the products below:


Original article and pictures take http://megoonthego.com/2016/01/full-coverage-drugstore-foundations/ site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий