четверг, 24 марта 2016 г.

My Highlighter Roundup. (Kate La Vie)

My Highlighter Roundup. (Kate La Vie)
My Highlighter Roundup. (Kate La Vie)


Here’s a fact; I love highlighter. I’m all about a light dusting on cheekbones for the ultimate glow, and a final run of the brush over my forehead and down the nose to perk up the complexion and smooth over skin! I’ve got quite a few favourites in my stash, so I thought I’d share them here…


Topshop Cream Highlight in Gleam; This is the MVP of cream highlighters, and the only one I’ll ever go near! For reference, I do prefer powder formulas, but there’s something about this wickedly creamy, beautifully dewy number that brings my skin to life. A little brushed over cheekbones and tapped on the brow bone and inner corners of the eyes is the easiest way to get a really polished look to your makeup. I can’t recommend it enough!


Hourglass Ambient Strobe Powder in Euphoric Strobe Light; I’m still not sure what the difference is between strobing and highlighting, but I couldn’t resist adding this gorgeous complexion-enhancer to my stash! Everything, and I mean everything, in the Ambient Lighting range is 100% perfect so I knew I would love this.

The micro-fine powder blurs imperfections, minimises pores and evens out the complexion in one quick sweep, whilst also sculpting the face and finishing the makeup off with the most adorable, perfecting glow. This is my everyday product for effortless, smooth skin.


Charlotte Tilbury Dreamy Glow Highlighter; I honestly cannot hype this little lovely enough – it’s one of my favourite finds from the CT line – which is definitely saying something!

Like the Hourglass powder, this really works to enhance the skin. It blurs lumps and bumps and leaves makeup looking lovelier than ever. I think this might be my favourite highlighter of the bunch, although I do tend to savour it incase I run out!



Topshop Highlighter in Crescent Moon; I’ve been using this dreamy pick for years! Since it was first released some six years ago. They’ve recently rereleased the pore-perfecting wonder, and I couldn’t be happier! The rosy gold hue helps to even out tone and add the most mesmerising glow to my skin. Plus, it’s super affordable and lasts forever. Unreal!


Are you a highlighter obsessive? Any I should add to my stash?


The post My Highlighter Roundup. appeared first on KATE LA VIE.


Original article and pictures take https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/kate-la-vie-4532619/my-highlighter-roundup-4974993711 site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий