суббота, 26 марта 2016 г.

My Top 6 Favorite MAC Lipsticks - Money Can Buy Lipstick

My Top 6 Favorite MAC Lipsticks - Money Can Buy Lipstick
My Top 6 Favorite MAC Lipsticks - Money Can Buy Lipstick

MAC Lipstick, Favorite MAC Lipstick, Best MAC Lipstick, BEST MAC Nude Lipstick, MAC Blankety, MAC Velvet Teddy, MAC Creme Cup
MAC Lipstick, Favorite MAC Lipstick, Best MAC Lipstick, BEST MAC Nude Lipstick, MAC Blankety, MAC Velvet Teddy, MAC Creme Cup

MAC is one of the first make-up brands I discovered as a teen, and I’m still very loyal to their cosmetics. I used to be that girl who waited by her computer or set an alarm to wake up in the middle of the night to buy their limited edition collections. While I try to be very choosy nowadays about which limited edition collection I buy into, I still swear by their lipstick formula. They have an incredible selection of colors, they’re long-lasting, pigmented, and reasonably priced. I try to venture off and try new shades every once in awhile, but there are certain MAC lipstick colors that I consider staples, and will repurchase time after time.


MAC Lipstick, Favorite MAC Lipstick, Best MAC Lipstick, BEST MAC Nude Lipstick, MAC Blankety, MAC Velvet Teddy, MAC Creme Cup
MAC Lipstick, Favorite MAC Lipstick, Best MAC Lipstick, BEST MAC Nude Lipstick, MAC Blankety, MAC Velvet Teddy, MAC Creme Cup

As you can tell, I have an affinity for shades in the nude family, but MAC has a fantastic selection of bold, bright colors as well. On a daily basis, I just tend to wear nudes and pinks more often.


What are your favorite MAC lipstick shades? xo


Original article and pictures take http://moneycanbuylipstick.com/2015/03/my-top-6-favorite-mac-lipsticks.html site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий