The products I used to create this look are:
- NYX Cosmetics The Smoky Eyeshadow Palette
- L’Oreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
- L’Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara
Follow these step-by-step directions to create your very own purple and navy matte smokey eye.
1. Pat a matte white shadow on your brow bone.
2. Apply a light taupe brown shade to your crease area with a fluffy crease brush. Use small circular motions to lay color down and windshield wiper motions to soften the line and blend.
3. Pat matte white shadow onto your inner eye corner.
4. Next, take a large, flat shader brush and pat on a matte, blackened purple shade all over the lid.
5. Grab a blending brush, dip the very tip into a matte navy shade and place at outer corner, blending inwards and into your crease.
6. Use a pointed pencil brush and drag the matte purple along your lower lash line.
7. Use an eyelash curler to curl your lashes.
8. Apply a black kohl liner and line the inner rim of your eye.
9. Use a black liquid liner to create a winged cat eye liner shape on top lash line.
10. Apply mascara to your top and bottom lashes.
Pair your eye with a beautiful nude lip. I am loving NARS Lip Lacquer in Chelsea Girls.
For more makeup tips and tricks check out Ivy's site at Wake Up for Makeup!
Original article and pictures take http://www.divinecaroline.com/beauty/makeup/eye-makeup-must-try-navy-purple-matte-smoky-shadow site